How To Get Rid of Stock Market Losses and Taxes on Your Retirement Income Once and For All!
Tired of Losing Money in the Stock Market? You can Get Rid of Stock Market Losses and Taxes on Your Retirement Income Once and For All!
Simply do what the Wealthiest American Families do to avoid taxes and not lose money in the stock market. They use a little known IRS approved strategy that has been called the perfect retirement solution for those who qualify. This tax-free pension alternative is also known as living benefit life insurance or the tax-free IUL.
• You don’t lose money when the markets go down, so you are never digging out of an investment hole!
• You Share in Market Upside when Markets go up, up to a cap rate currently 13.5% to 16.0%!
• You’ll Earn Reasonable Rates of Return!
• Your Gains are locked in annually, so you never give back profits already earned!
• Tax-Free Penalty Free Withdrawals at any age, the ultimate tax shelter!
• You can generate a Tax-Free Income You Won’t Outlive!
New eBook Explains How It Works
Free download and more videos https://www.bruceecoxcpa.com/
• So, if you hate paying taxes and hate even more losing money in the stock market, pay close attention.
• If you are worried you won’t have enough money to enjoy your retirement, this strategy will help you generate a tax-free income you won’t outlive.
• If you are rolling over money in CDs because you fear stock market losses, with this tax- free retirement strategy, you don’t lose money when the markets go down.
• If you have not put enough money away for retirement and need a catch up solution, this strategy could work for you.
• When you recognize the tax-free retirement plan can generate 3 to 4 times more income after taxes than a 401(k) or 403(b) retirement plan, you’ll want to replace your retirement plan with the tax-free retirement plan.
• If you want to implement a gifting strategy for your children or grandchildren, the tax- free IUL is a vehicle that can keep on giving with a lifetime of tax-free income.
• If you like the idea of having a tax-free emergency fund to tap as needed, the tax-free retirement plan is for you.
• If you would like to be your own bank, funding big ticket items with retirement funds, paying interest to yourself rather than a bank, this could work for you.
Fortunately, the tax-free retirement solution addresses all of the above.
Originally posted at retirement-toolbox.com